• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Christmas Cook-Up

Started by lastvautour, November 27, 2009, 06:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

North Pole, sometimes I felt like I was there. Check out where Yellowknife is located. It was ccccooooold up there. Thanks for the kind words.

Lou

Joe

Hi, All,

I am going to make it just under the wire.  Attached are two photos of my grandson's new model.  I have to clean off the water spotting, etc. and I need to finish the stand before it can be boxed.  But, those things will not take much time. 

So, with this note, let me declare the project done and let me wish all of you a Most Merry Christmas and a Happy, Prosperous New Year...or in the words of Jose Feliciano, "Feliz Navidad, Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano Nuevo y Felicidad!"  See you next year...

Joe

lastvautour

That is an excellent Christmas gift Joe. Next year, think of me. I delivered my present via Grinch Santa at last night Christmas party. The real Santa was busy so Grinch filled in nicely. I should have photos shortly. My friend Ken was extremely surprise and even more pleased than a 6 year old on Christmas morning. It sure brought home the spirit of giving an I will definitely do it again next year. Although it is still a few days before Christmas, I will pass on my best wishes for a peaceful and joyous Christmas to all SMM friends.

Merry Christmas
Lou

lastvautour

Ken N has suggested we do a Christmas toy cook-up. I am in and will do something similar to my profile F-86.

Lou