• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

New member Rafael

Started by lastvautour, September 27, 2008, 09:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Please welcome our latest member Rafa who come from Venezuela. 

For Rafa please feel free to ask any question or comment on anything you see on our site. All of our members are very happy to help out. I hope to see your models soon.

Lou

Rafael

Thanks for the invitation, Lou.

I've seen quite a lot of things done by the members here that are simply awesome.
I'm marveled at the talent people displays here.

I have a few builds I would like to share, and an ongoing WIP that hopefully will go beyond the "drawing" stage to 3D adventure today, time permitting.

I see there's a Gallery. I have all my stuff uploaded to photobucket. Do I have to sign in on the Gallery or is it Ok to display from the other photohosting site?

Well, I have a million questions to ask from you, guys, but my wetware is old-generation, and takes long to sort out questions, so, I'll hold'em back for later.

Gracias-Thanks

Rafa

lastvautour

You should be able to display from another site, but I don't think you can get close ups if you do.

Lou

Rafael

Ah, um, er.....Where should I post my works?

Rafa :D

lastvautour

I have asked Ray to make you a project board for posting your pictures. You can also just make an album in the gallery section and place them there also and then link them to a post in the forum.

Lou