A couple more possible Skybirds:
Albatros

Hawker Hart

Will

Will

Another Skybirds(?) Fokker DVII and SE5a seen on eBay

Will

Mark Braunlich

Skybirds Blackburn Skua needing some help.  Kit #17B released in Nov, 1938.

lastvautour

Mark have you cataloged all the Skybirds models that were produced? Is there an on line site that would list them?

Lou

Mark Braunlich

There are several places on the internet where the Skybirds airplane models are listed.  I'm not terribly interested in the ship series or all the accessories made. There's a list on this site:  http://www.solidmodel.net/SkyBirds

Mark Braunlich

A rare postwar un-built Skybirds Gloster Meteor, kit #27

Mark Braunlich

A nicely made Skybirds Messerschmidt Me-110, kit first released July, 1942.

Mark Braunlich

Skybirds Fokker D.VII, kit #7 from late 1932.

Mark Braunlich

A nice Hawker Fury I, kit #3 from July, 1932.  It's rare to find them this nice but these photos show what could be done with the kits.   The Fury I was very popular and remained in production until replaced by a Hurricane kit in mid 1938.  The model shown is later production with stamped sheet metal struts, earlier versions had brass wire struts which did not look nearly as nice.

Mark Braunlich

A rare Skybirds model is this very nice Sopwith Schneider Baby, kit #10 released in March, 1933.

lastvautour

Will

Hi Mark,
The Sopwith Baby is one of a whole bunch of nicely built Skybirds, currently on sale on eBay UK.  They're being sold by a real shop, the antique store next to HMS Victory in HM Dockyard Portsmouth.  It's an amazing shop, all militaria or related books and old toys.  When I went in last year they had a couple of WW1 aircraft props.  Prices reflect the location, but the owners seem happy that most of their visitors are just looking.
Will

PS the Baby is a particularly nice looking little float plane and this model really brings that out.

lastvautour

I don't recall if I asked this before, however, how many Skybirds do you have in your collection?

Lou

cliff strachan

And Mark, where do you get them all from? Please tell us more about their history.
Cliff.

Mark Braunlich

Gentlemen,
The vast majority of Skybirds models you see posted here are not mine.  These are mostly models having been offered for sale on various auction or vintage collectors items web sites.  I personally have only 14 Skybirds models of which, five are unmade, still in the box.