• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Suggestion for a 'cheer up' type of model ?

Started by Balsabasher, May 21, 2012, 11:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

I spent most of yesterday and much of today making flowers. Perhaps a bouquet would be cheerful. My own design paint with acrylic and coated with gloss coat. Here they are drying after the gloss coat.

For you and your loved one, best wishes. I will post when I place them in the pot.

Lou
Live plants don't last long around our home!!!!!

Balsabasher

Thats really lovely Lou,what inspirational colours as well,today I released her into a beautiful home not far from where I live where I can visit her at will,having dealt with her physical pain and problems over many years it was beyond my capability to care for the mental side of things which were escalating at a fast rate,now she will be able to lead a life of quality and care that would never have been possible at home,the fact that you have created something like this as inspiration says a lot and I thank you from the bottom of my heart she would love those colours.
With gratitude,Brry.

lastvautour

I am fortunate to come from a long line of centenarians who stayed sharp till the end. So far, Uncle Charlie made it to 103 and 4 months and aunt Emiliss made it to 103 and 6 months before their passing on. We still have aunt Elizabeth who is still going strong at 105 and 6 months. Dad a young pup at 94 and appears to be going for the magic 100+. I also have a grandmother on mom's side who lived to 100 and 6 months. If there is anything to this longevity gene, I plan on making models well into my 100+. Take heart Barry, you have our prayers and support.

Lou

lastvautour

Finished them tonight and placed them in their planter.

Lou

Balsabasher

Lou they are so simple and yet very beautiful,I may do a similar thing utilising bird shapes,thank you they have turned out well.
Barry.

lastvautour

I am now trying to do a daisy or two or a dozen. Any basic shape, birds, animal cartoon charactors should be easy enough in small enough scale to place on a dowel and plant them in a large bowl or in my case, a cup. They don't need watering!!!

Lou

Balsabasher

A new solid model art form,how refreshing to do something a little diffrent.
When I first started this thread I just knew that there would be some good ideas and there is !
Barry.