• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Non-Member Models

Started by lastvautour, January 29, 2016, 09:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Here are more of Tom's miniatures. He also has a line of clothespin models that I will post in due time. Those grid lines are in centimeters.
I have invited him to join us.

Lou

lastvautour

Another use for clothespins from Tom

Lou

Gearup

Brilliant! Now I can't look a a clothespin without seeing a fire truck, heavy hauler........
Looking forward to more models of these style.

Fraser

lastvautour

Model Maker

The degree of creativity and level of minute detail of the clothes pins are truly amazing!! And to boot - they don't take up much shelf space.

lastvautour

Omar is a member of my Facebook Solid Wood Model group. He posted the following photos of his F3B.

Lou

Boomerang

Love it !

I was a bit "frightened" of corrugated surfaces but not anymore.

When and if you can Lou could you find out some details please..
- scale
- size of thread on tailplane and whether doped/sealed first. It looks like a variation on the way I do it.

Cheers

Gordon

lastvautour

I will ask. I know it is 1/36 scale. I will invite him to join  us.

Lou

lastvautour

Here is a CF-100, an ME-109, a Mustang and, a Zero carved by Barry. He has recently found the call to become a solid wood builder. We are friends on Facebook and I will ask him to join us.

Lou

Gearup

Quote from: lastvautour on February 26, 2023, 07:20:06 PM
Omar is a member of my Facebook Solid Wood Model group. He posted the following photos of his F3B.

Lou

Outstanding workmanship to get the detail. Looks like a great technique to get the depth of the ribbing. Love the cylinders too.
Fraser

Gearup

Quote from: lastvautour on April 03, 2023, 08:50:44 AM
Here is a CF-100, an ME-109, a Mustang and, a Zero carved by Barry. He has recently found the call to become a solid wood builder. We are friends on Facebook and I will ask him to join us.

Lou

very nice choices of aircraft. Love the canuck. I look forward to more from Barry.
Fraser

lastvautour

Here are a few solids from Nic. I have extended an invitation for him to join us.

Lou

Gearup

A very nice set of models. I always like the PBY for its float plane elegance. Hope to see more.
Fraser

Boomerang

A diverse collection. I too like the PBY.

Cheers

Gordon

Nick

Quote from: lastvautour on April 22, 2023, 02:39:47 PM
Here are a few solids from Nic. I have extended an invitation for him to join us.

Lou

I'm finally in and extend my thanks to Louis for helping me get situated. So happy to be here!