• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

June 2019 Ping

Started by lastvautour, June 02, 2019, 11:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

In the mix up off moving I fully missed the May Ping.  I was very please to see May had over 200,000 viewed pages in the forum doubling our previous record of 90,000+. Post were slightly down, but interest overall has peaked. Let us hope we get some off those viewers become joiners and builders.

Please continue to contribute and post those build photos those encourage others to take up the hobby.

Lou

lastvautour

Nothing for me to report except withdrawal symptoms. With the collection safely tucked away in 50 some odd boxes everything is at a stand still. I continue to plan new builds and complete those in progress. I ask all members to  make the wood chips fly as I cannot do so.

Lou
PS In order of priority:
Unpack and set up master bedroom, kitchen, living room, upstairs storage room, purchase and install washer and dryer, set up entertainment media(TV/internet/phone. Yard work and build front porch to sit and rock(later to carve on and off my rocker) and lastly set up may display area(Again and no earlier than late Nov/Dec) and set up a workshop. The workshop is problematic as the entire downstairs is finished and the current storage shed is not suitable to set up miter saw, table saw, planner etc.

Boomerang

Pushing on with CH-1 and Flycatcher .

Shouldn't be too long and they will be finished.

Gordon