Started by lastvautour, January 01, 2016, 11:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Happy New Year!

Lou
PS stats to follow

1.JaVA_LGorrit

Happy new year!!!
I forgot to post my I-16 model that I built in 2015.
I will post some pictures soon.

Jorrit

lastvautour

2015 Year end review.

Pages viewed have nearly matched our best year. The quality and diversity of our projects has continued to improve despite the lowered numbers of models completed. Congratulations to all who submitted their creations to the site.

Lou

lastvautour

Thanks for the heads up. I will modify the poster  and a pole to determine the center spot will be held as soon as you submit your photo.

Lou

lastvautour

My 2016 want list has nothing definite to date. Their are so many models I wish to add to the collection that I will probably wing it as usual. On the bench for January are two 1/72 Liberators Mk V, a 1/240 RCN Tracker and 1/240 RCN Banshee and of course my 1/144 HMCS Bonaventure.

Lou

Pete1616

After close to a year I finally finished my Vickers Vedette. Now I have a B 24, an Arrow, a U 2, a Tracker, and a Tiger Moth waiting my knife.
As well, I have a piece of "carvable" mahogany(soft enough for my knives) intended for a  CH 46 Labrador helicopter..

Arthritic hands are slowing me down, but I hope to finish these before I'm forced to quit carving.

I still have a few more carvings that I'd like to donate to a museum, the problem is that most Canadian museums want to concentrate on aircraft that were flown by Canadians.....warplanes or civilian/bush aircraft.

Here's wishing us all a happy and healthy 2016!.....Pete

Pete1616

Boomerang

Well Done on the Vedette Pete.

Pretty flexible with 2016.

My aim is to finish the Caudron,Comet and Aeronca.
  Continue with the Flycatcher, CH1 and CAC 15.

Recently acquired some old " Air Trails"magazines which unfortunately have some interesting distractions.

Wishing everyone all the very best for 2016.

Cheers

Gordon

lastvautour

Thank you all for your contribution of 30 models to SMM during 2015. I look forward to our 2016 submissions.

Lou
If I missed anyone, please advise me soonest.

lastvautour

ERROR ERROR ERROR I had a senior moment and miss spelled the web site on the original post. It has been corrected in the above post as well as others  places in flickr, and SMM.

Lou