Total Posts:                    13,658
Total Topics:                     1,196
Total page views:       3,329,047
Newest member:               Aquist

Gallery data
Total files:                         7,594
Total albums:                       329
Total views:               2,421,122

21 completed models have been posted to the Model of the Year thread.

Lou

lastvautour

Very little change from July ping. Slight progress on Hawker Hunter. Aileron actuator fairing, tail bumper and speed brake added. Primer finished and first coat of gloss pewter grey added. It appears too dark, so a hunt for a lighter grey will start shortly. Should it not be available in  rattle can, a mixture using my airbrush will be in order. The Berwick Gala Model Show boxes are pack will 90+ models being taken for display. It will include the majority of the 1/72 collection and all of the 1/144 models. A few 1/48 and 1/32 models will also be displayed. I have decided to bring the big Bonaventure and its air fleet.

For August, I hope to finish the Hawker Hunter and its companion Sabre. The priority will be to clean up my work and display areas as I have neglected them far to long.

Lou

buccfan

Made a little progress with the Mig 21,  vertical fin and wings glued on and joints filled and sanded. Rocket pods, missiles, pylons and cannon all made. Centre line tank completed, Priming now required. Regards Paul J.

Boomerang

Some progress made on the 1/48 racers. Some colour applied.
  Worked on fins/rudders  and undercarriage for the V-173
  Pictures to follow.

Cheers
  Gordon 

lastvautour

Must be summer. Pretty quiet even in my workshop. Collection is packed. The Hawker Hunter is painted and the stores/pylons are in the paint shop. The decals have been created and should be printed today. If you are not to busy, drop in and tell us how your summer is going.

Lou

Boomerang

Winter over here. Doesn't get as cold as your neck of the woods.
  Days are getting longer and slightly warmer.

Cheers

Gordon

buccfan

It's summer here for sure, some parts of the UK are due some very heavy rainfall over the next 2 days. Garden work and other outdoor jobs filling my days at the moment.Regards Paul J.

lastvautour

End of the month completion.

Lou