• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

May 2015 - Ping

Started by lastvautour, May 03, 2015, 09:05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

A belated ping this month again. The first of the month just keeps slipping by me. Regardless, here are the stats to date.

Gallery: 7,578 files in 329 albums and 17 categories with 758 comments viewed 2,349,959 times

Forum: Total Members:              253     
Total Posts:                            13451
Total Topics:                            1180
Total Categories:                            9
Total page views:             3,194,238

Lou

lastvautour

On the bench today,

1/350 - T2 Tanker hull templates cut and wood selected.

1/144 - HMCS Bonaventure lifeboat stations being worked on. Boat launching gear and miscellaneous equipment being fashioned and attached. Aircraft crane restarted using 1mm square stock cut on the band saw. Using lots of wood just to get a few inches that are suitable.

1/72 - X-15 sprayed with black satin finish. Old decal sheet with white lettering being prepared using gloss coat to strengthen the decals.

1/48 - Sabre assembled, puttied and final sanding started.
1/48 - Hawker Hunter templates ready to be cut out.
1/48 - Argus getting a few hours of attention.

Lou

Lou

R.F.Bennett

You'll find that if you add the page views up, from both the gallery and the member's board. SMM, at this "new" site, has had over FIVE MILLION VIEWs! Now that's just really hard for me too fathom, please, someone tell me if I'm wrong... :o   ???   :-[   :P
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

This is a very popular site Ray.

Lou

lastvautour

Pete's daughter just delivered his magnificent Vautour model. I was surprised and very thankful to receive it.

Lou

cliff strachan

It's very nice that's for sure.
Cliff.

Boomerang

Greetings All,

Plodding along with the DH 5.

Cheers
  Gordon

Pete1616

Putting finishing touches on another glider, a DLG 1000. My friend has an R.C. model he flies....100" wing span! mine is 16"

B24, Tracker, Vedette, and tiger moth on hold...too much gardening - planting, seeding etc. to be done before I can get to the important stuff......Pete
Pete1616

lastvautour

Just one day remaining in May. Nice weather last few days. Moving firewood for drying and cutting branches from trees I chopped last fall is taking up most of my time. I also started making foam holder for the models made since my last public showing. I had not realised how many new project since then. Progressing with the Airtoon and Hunter.

Lou

buccfan

Made a little progress on the Migtoon, will post some pics soon. Regards Paul J.