• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

January 2014 Ping

Started by lastvautour, January 04, 2014, 04:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balsabasher

Well done Pete,its working out fairly well,there will always be another show some other time.

Barry.

lastvautour

Mid month already, times flies around here. Looking at my list of two weeks ago

1/1 Control grip - Sanding
1/48 Hangar "A new beginning"
1/48 Vampire - considering sanding and re-doing paint job
1/32 CF-5A Decals Completed
1/32 CF-5B Painting
1/32 Argus  Sanding
1/144 DC-3 Assembly - Priming & sanding

Maybe - 1/32 L-19 No longer maybe. I found parts already cut and drawing/templates ready to continue the progress. I started shaping the fuselage this afternoon.

Plastic
1/48 Skyraider 20% complete

lastvautour

This will be my first attempt at making a video of my collection. I promise to make a better one soon.

Lou

buccfan

That is certainly an impressive collection Lou, how many hours of work there. A collection to be proud of. Keep up the good work, regards Paul J.

Mark Braunlich

Nice video of your collection Lou.  You must be very proud of all that.

Balsabasher

Lou I must congratulate you on such a wonderful and diverse collection of beautiful solid models,the tour was truly fascinating and it shows your output over the past few years,well done with the video as well its just great.

Barry.

lastvautour

Thank you. The years have been good since retirement.

Lou

cliff strachan

An absolutely wonderful collection, Lou. If that's not sufficient inspiration for others to join SMM, I really don't know what is. A very nice presentation also.
Cliff.

lastvautour

I will also be making a video of photos from the 2013 collage. Have not quite figured out the details yet.

Lou

Balsabasher

Way to go Lou,look forward to seeing the results of your work,thank you.

Barry.

lastvautour

Excellent Pete. It is nice to see your efforts rewarded.

Lou

Pete1616

Lou, I think you must have invented a 36 hour day! When I was at your house I was overwhelmed by the amount, quality,and variety I saw....Your video is a good way to showcase  what you have accomplished.....Pete
Pete1616