• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Grumman Hellcat: F6F-5 & F6F-3

Started by cliff strachan, May 18, 2012, 05:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cliff strachan

To Peter and all other members who may have a need for Decals, I've now got Pete's address:
                   Spare Time Hobbies Inc.,
                   7-1514 Regent Ave. W.,
                   Winnipeg, MB.,
                   R2C 3B4.

Or, should one require a more detailed explanation of just what Pete requires to make decals:
                   pete@sparetimehobbies.com

Or Phone:      1-204-6549008.

In general he requires: a coloured image of what is to be presented as decals;
                              the exact scale and overall dimensions of what is to be
                              copied;
                              and, I suggest, a request for an extra decal just in
                              case.
Cliff.

Peter

buccfan

Cliff,has the sparetime hobby shop closed down , I just had a browse and your link came up not found, and a search came up with this,

SpareTime Hobbies of Winnipeg on line Hobby Shop

SpareTimeHobbies.com is the liquidation site for SpareTime Hobbbies Inc. There are many great deals to be had on a wide variety of hobbies & supplies including ...
    http://www.sparetimehobbies.com  Regards Paul J.

cliff strachan

I'll try to  find out, Paul.

Cliff.

cliff strachan

Paul, I phoned Pete awhile ago. He's still there. I believe I made a mistake when I posted his e-mail address. It should be:
                                 pete@sparetimehobbies.com

Cliff.

cliff strachan

Paul, did the corrected email address for Pete's prove helpful? It was totally my error.
Cliff.

buccfan

Thanks for that Cliff, someone on another forum was asking about custom made decals and I remembered your post, so I looked for a related website and that was what came up, about the liquidation site. I will pass on the email address. Thanks for going to the trouble of investigating. Best regards Paul J.