Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Boomerang

Well Done Larry !

Looks good.

Cheers

Gordon

Flying T

for birthday my daughter gave me 2 plastic mod kits 1 is the f6f hellcat,got a lot of details from it and will finish my woody in a week. the other is a p40 from airfix,canopy was missing but plunge formed one for it,looks good. camera down working on that too.
FLYING T (AKA. LARRY)

lastvautour

Nice to see you being active.

Lou

Flying T

Finished  f6f hellcat,1/72, second pic vintage,fus  pine,rest balsa,hand panted acrylic, wheels are buttons some decals from an acedemy kit,made canopy
FLYING T (AKA. LARRY)

lastvautour

Nicely done Larry.m The Hellcat was one of the first aircraft I made after joining SMM.

Lou

Flying T

nieuport 17  started a week ago,will finish before end of year,pic is where im at,1/72  pine fus,balsa rest,used minwax wood hardner on balsa parts,may not get markings in no ink in printer,may make it civilian postwar! barnstorming
FLYING T (AKA. LARRY)

Boomerang

Well done with the Hellcat !

Looking forward to the Nieuport.

Gordon

Flying T

nieuport almost done,prop and wheels and gun to do
FLYING T (AKA. LARRY)

lastvautour

Looking good Larry. Merry Christmas.

Lou

Flying T

finished 2018   nieuport 17,made markings from scratch
FLYING T (AKA. LARRY)

lastvautour

Lovely Nieuport. May I suggest a stronger light to photograph your models. Place the light over your right or left shoulder or even sunlight works very well also. Regardless, love your models.

Lou

buccfan

Nice job Larry, regards Paul J.

Boomerang

Looks terrific  Larry. Well Done!  Gordon

Flying T

thank u for the views, camra became junk, still here but am working on 72 scale plastic to refine my skills, and getting ideas from them,will get back to it, i shake a lot and have to make the planes the way i can, have a lot lined up
FLYING T (AKA. LARRY)