• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

3 view drawing request

Started by Ken Pugh, October 05, 2021, 12:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Pugh

Message relocated to Personal Ping topic. Lou

Thanks Lou for reaching out to me.  I had earlier started checking in more often after Gera reached out to me.  Gera is a long, dear friend of mine and it was good to hear from you buddy.

When I disappeared a few years ago it was mainly to care for my mother.  She died in 2016.  My responsibilities then shifted to caring for my father who died in 2020.  I have recently settled his estate and looking to return to a life that I haven't had in many years.  My house and modeling area is cluttered with possessions I kept from my parents and I still need to dig through all that and get things sorted.  There will be a day I return to modeling but I plan to keep up with the forum while waiting for that to happen.

Cheers to all,

Ken

Pete1616

If anyone has a good site for aircraft plans I'd appreciate the info.
When I was active I used plan 3 cues and  another that listed my country of origin.
When you got to the country, the manufacturers were listed alphabetically.
I'd appreciate any thoughts on the second one as plan 3 vues is not what it was.
I'm a simple carver, box style, no painting, just a good set of plans. I can adjust the size.
Pete1616

lastvautour

Peter, there is a link board on SMM at http://smm.solidmodelmemories.net/SMF/index.php?board=49.0

Same links may be inactive but most are good. I most use Richard Ferriere , Airwars.ru and The Blueprint sites.

Lou