• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Checking in

Started by Balsabasher, April 02, 2016, 11:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balsabasher

It has been a difficult past 18 months with a total restructuring of my activities,this is not to say that solid modelling has been stopped but rather placed on the back burner with several ongoing projects under build status,quite a few models have moved on to new homes worldwide in private collections and museums but I still have the templates to build repeat subjects.
Whilst the energy levels are not there due to fluctuating health I am doing my best to do new projects,my lifelong ambition was to build a large Rapide which has been accomplished and just awaiting painting when I can find suitable silver finish for it,meanwhile here on the bench I have a little Westland Wagtail biplane drawing towards completion.
I know that Lastvatour is a little concerned about new input here and understandably so,I hope these words affirm my concerns too that we keep things at least ticking over so that there will always be a solid modelling presence on the world wide web.
Best wishes,Barry.

Ken Pugh

Very good to hear from you.  I was thinking about you the other day and wondered how you were doing.

Ken

lastvautour

Barry, I am elated to here you are well.

Lou