• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

In Memory of...

Started by R.F.Bennett, May 11, 2011, 03:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.F.Bennett

Tucker, our unofficial mascot and my good friend of 16 years. R.I.P

"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

They are members of our extended family. My condolences Ray.

Lou

Mark Braunlich

Ray,
The three cats in our family here, Ozzie, Hazel and Amy, plus my wife and I send our sympathies.

Mark

Balsabasher

Ray I lost my last beautiful Siamese male cat just before Christmas a year to my last loss of its equally adorable companion,these magnificent creatures become so much part of our lives,cherish the memories of your feline friend because they are always with us in spirit.
I had one Siamese that used to love sleeping in my balsa offcuts box ! rustling around in the warmth of the wood with the occasional teethmark embedded that I still find to this day to remind me of her.
Barry.

Peter

Hi Ray,

I'm sorry for the loss of your cat. I lost my cat of 17 years about four years ago. I still find myself looking for him sometimes. Its never easy.

Peter

scottzepher

Ray,
     So very sorry to hear about Tucker.  Those four-footed members of our families leave such a empty space by their passing.  I still carry a picture of our beloved OES Reggie, gone many years.  A recent story I wrote was a remembrance of two very special cats--Frank and Tannis, who were with us a short--but special--time.

Tom

R.F.Bennett

Thank you for your heartfelt condolences my friends. He took part of me to Heaven with him. I have no doubt  we will see each other again. I have not lost a brother, I have gained a Guardian Angel.
"The Dude Abides"