• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

SIPA S70 Plans are uploaded.

Started by Balsabasher, September 08, 2009, 10:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balsabasher

The title says it all,my own basic working drawings for the SIPA S.70 small airliner have been uploaded to the files section,the cross section of the fuselage is the same all the way along,you will notice two wing planforms,both wings were made and the choice is yours ? thanks for your interest and you are most welcome.
I will get some more of my working drawings up if you wish,there are some obscure subjects so probably the only plans of some of these types around,we dont need just famous types,we can build anything !
Barry/Balsabasher.

Oceaneer99

Barry, those are awesome drawings you drew up.  There is almost no information on this plane out there.

The best part of this carving your own is not having to wait endlessly for a resin-kit company to think that the obscure plane you want to build might sell at least five copies.

Thank you for the plans!

Garet

Balsabasher

Glad that they will be of use Garet and I bet that you will pull off a really nice little replica of this lovely looking machine,for the price of a resin kit we can build scores of models in natural materials that will last for years,is it my imagination or is Solid modelling coming back again into vogue  ?
As long as the photograph shows something like a wheel then a plan can be drawn up,most of these designs only had a few pictures taken of them and hardly any three views came out anyway,we have the technology to re-create them dont we ? great fun.
Barry.