• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

HO scale aircraft fleet.

Started by lastvautour, January 12, 2020, 08:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Guy just informed me he has a train layout with an aviation component.
Here are some of the pictures he sent me.

Hi Lou,Happy New Year. Thank you for the 2019 poster, showing my models (CF-ARF, Boeing Totem, CF-JTO-X, Avian). Did I mentioned that I have a train layout (HO Scale 1/87). They have been made a few years back. Naturally I made them " Canadian Bush Plane", ( my favorite interest), solid models. Some have original registration and others are "fictional or personal" (CF-GUY). Sending a few pics of them, here is a list of them, kindly pass along to members for viewing. Cheers. Guy. CF-Man Husky ( in St. Andrews compound). CF-YUG Grumman Goose. CF-AYS Waco ( in our museum). CF-BNP Fox Moth ( in our museum). CF-JDY Sea Bee. CF-GUI Sea Bee ( owner of "Gander Line Railroad)... CF-OBE Norseman (Red Lake, flew in it 2002). CF-EIQ Norseman , on ski ( on layout, small airport). CF-MAA Beaver ( kit by Osborn, laser cut, bass & plywood), ( in our museum). "C-YBZD" Cessna, ( Osborn kit). And CF-LZO Norseman (on truck bed, on layout), ( Alta., was for sale a few years ago).  Unquote

Lou for Guy

lastvautour

Part two.

Lou

lastvautour

Part three.

Lou

lastvautour

Part four.

Lou

Gearup

That is really a nice bunch of models. I like the way they are shown in context to their environment! Nicely done.
Fraser

Dave T

These are beautiful planes. Is this the same person who makes the outdoor "weather vane" models?

lastvautour

Yes, Guy makes weathervanes. I have not been able to contact him. He does not respond to any of the emails I have sent.

Lou