• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Photo attachment / downsizing procedures

Started by lastvautour, May 31, 2013, 09:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Cliff, the attached photo will show you how to attach a photo for viewing with your comments. Click on each photo for enlarging.

Lou

lastvautour

Cliff, your camera can produce smaller images if you select that feature. Since I don't know what camera you have, it is useless for me to try and do it from here. However there is a workaround. Your laptop has a program called Paint. To find it select the start icon, select all programs and then select accessories. When you see Paint, right click on it and send it to the desktop. Open the Paint program and select file and open your photo. Select save as followed by selecting jepg and renaming the photo by adding s to indicate it is the smaller version. This will reduce the photo size by over a third. It works for me.

Lou

cliff strachan

Thanks Lou. I'll definitely try it. Sorry for all the trouble but maybe some other of our members may benefit also from your most helpful efforts.
Cliff.

lastvautour

cliff strachan

Hi Lou. Just got back. I'm again at the Sals. and plan to peruse your instructions at the library tomorrow. I'm using a Canon G9. Mostly fed up with photography - too many photos. Got to get back at my models. Should be finished  building phase shortly. Plan to post some interim shots at that time.
Very nice photos of early DH aircraft models submitted by Mark.
Cliff.