• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Hi Ray and everyone

Started by gera, March 01, 2008, 06:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gera

Here I am Ray, thank you for the E-mail

Congarutalations this is a real nice site which will encourage many more to join.
I have been realatively quiet with my building. I have a General´s Italo Balbo´s SM.55X on the
table since November and also a Caproni 101 from the Ethiopian Campaign but have not touched
them at all. I am totally inmerse with making 3D objects and Flight Adventures for FSX and that
takes a lot of time, but its great fun also....I will defenitly entangle myself again with my models
soon I hope. I got in a "campaign" built with a bunch of guys from my club in Italy and we must finish
the models by July 30----I will be starting a Aichi M6A1 Seiran--the Panama Bomber--since its
about the Pacific Theather........Anyway, if anyone uses FS9 or FSX you can download many adventure
flights on my site at http://www.freewebs.com/adventuresky and also at the regular freeware sites...Ken does
once in a while!!! :)-------Propeller Models is still active, but the bare thruth--" Solid Model Kits" are Dinosaurs
in this Plastic age......too bad no?.
See you guys.
Gera
Gera

Kenny Horne

Hey Gera, nice to hear from you,

Kenny

gera

Hi Kenny.....long time no see!!!!...How are you doing?
just pasted some photos of the SM-55, take a look.....Take care amico.

Gera

Gera

Kenny Horne

Doin' great Gera,

This is my busiest time of year, so I've been quiet of the forum, though I still check in.  That should change and I'll be back to modelling soon.  My wife and son (now 5 yeas old) are both great and we are all looking forward to a nice summer.   Keep in touch and keep posting those pics!

Kenny