Average posts per day:    4.55
Average topics per day:    0.6
Total Boards:    53
Latest Member:    Ted McCallum
Average online per day:    11.78
Male to Female Ratio:    1:0
Average page views per day:    670.54

Gallery Stats;

4,427 files in 270 albums and 16 categories with 662 comments viewed 355,680 times

Happy Holidays  :P
"The Dude Abides"

R.F.Bennett

Due too an unmanageable amount of spammers registering, 8 in the last 24 hours, I have temporarily closed registration of new members. Those wanting to register can email me at;

Administrator@solidmodelmemories.net

I will re-open registration when the holiday spammers back off a bit. If you do request to be registered and you are on my spammer search lists, I will contact your provider and add your I.P. and address to every spammer database on the net.

If you are a legitimate interested party please be patient and blame the spammers.

RFB
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

Slow and steady she goes.

1. Putting the finishing touches on the Stinson
2. Sanding the corrected Hudson nacelle
3. Sanding the nacelle to wing joints on the Argus
4. Contemplating next project.

Lou

lastvautour

I was asked on flickr what my inventory was but cannot for the life of me find the thread to the discussion. As long as I have the data:

Built since 1985 (AP)- 133
Current Collection    - 111
Given to friends       - 12
In Museum              - 2
On the bench          - 8

By Scale
02  1/1200
01  1/700
25  1/350
02  1/300
31  1/144
13  1/72
04  1/48
27  1/32
11  1/24
17  Misc/AirToon etc

12 Ships  -  121 Aircraft

(AP) After plastics. I returned to wood in 1985

Lou

lastvautour

I am starting to feel like the Omega Man. Chime in and had a chat. Regardless, people keep posting drawings and I keep getting the urge. Start this Fairey Firefly last night. She is a Mk V and will be done in Royal Canadian Navy colours.

Lou

dave_t

I see what you mean. It is quiet around here. I should have three more done by December 31st.

R.F.Bennett

I think people think I closed the site or something....  :-\
Had too do it...  >:(
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

I keep seeing many members and guest on the who's on line but very few post their comments.

Lou

Boomerang

Boomerang

Had a stumpy finger attack . proceeding on.... The Miles M20/2 should be finished by the 31st
    Final touching up of paint then comes the interesting part using the homemade decals for the first time.

The Supermarine 224 will have to wait till early next year. Windscreen has been made.Tailskid fitted.
     Homemade decals ready to go.

Several other projects are in train and will update as they progress.

Seasons greetings to all. Best wishes for 2011

Cheers

Gordon

Peter

I think its quiet around here because of the Christmas
season. I have been mentioning this Forum on a lot of the Yahoo groups I belong to so hopefully that will attract some new members.   

Ken Pugh

Working almost exclusively on Christmas cook up submission.  I've gone from being nicely ahead and working on two to working on one and hoping I can finish on time.  My mother went into the hospital and that is taking up a lot of my time so falling behind is inevitable.  The person who will be getting the P-47 reminded me that he wanted me to build him a 1/8 scale propeller for a P-47.  I didn't need reminding but I couldn't tell him what project was ahead of that one.  Sure will be nice to no longer be building for someone else.

Ken Pugh

Peter

I hope your Mom is okay. I think anyone who makes presents for other people will always end up stressing themselves out about it. Especially when your dividing your time between projects.

Peter

lastvautour

This will probably be my last completed model before the end of the year.

Lou

cliff strachan

Another nice model. But I particularly like the glass work.
Cliff