• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Kenny's return

Started by lastvautour, February 07, 2008, 03:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Glad to see you back. It has been a while. I await your Garet Scale P40.

Kenny Horne

Ah Lou,

its good to be back, though I hardly recognize the place.  I love what y'all have done with it :)

Kenny

Oceaneer99

I hope you like the new wall color.  The other choices were a bit... bright. ;-)

Good to have you back, Kenny.  I see you've already completed your plane for the flying boat cook-up! I had nearly forgotten about that fine model of yours; it's good to see it again.

Garet

animek

Hey!   Does this mean we will have more plans and drawings from those old magazines???

I really missed your updates Ken. (3 years, snif! :'()

Ben

Kenny Horne

Hi Garet,

Ya, the Empire "Corsair" was done five years ago, though never properly finished.  Maybe I'll put a couple more hours into her...  Plus, I've started a "Garet Scale" Sunderland today.  Hope I can get that one done.  I love flying boats. 

Sorry Ben, no updates on the horizon, though I often think about it.  I love to hear though that peopled did like it :-)

Howydy Ray, I know you're out there, Great job mate!

Kenny

lastvautour

Kenny, please register for the Gallery and create an album for yourself in the User Gallery section . Once done, Garet may relocate your pictures directly from mine to yours. I hope you enjoy this site as much or more than the last one. Thanks to Ray and Garet we have a site to be very proud of.

R.F.Bennett

"The Dude Abides"

Kenny Horne

That's right Ray, He's back... for beter or for worse.

Seriously, great job here, I'm sure that it was many hours of work.  I really do appreciate it.

I've got myself hooked up on the gallery site, and even I figured out how to get some pics from here to there.  I moved my Garet scale pics over...  Is there any way to post a picture from my hard drive to this forum, or do I have to upload it to a web space first? 

Take care,

Kenny

I'm throwing rocks tonight. Mark it, Dude.   ;)