• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Project boards.

Started by R.F.Bennett, December 31, 2007, 05:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.F.Bennett

If you would like us to set up a project board for you post here. We'll get the message and have it up and running in a few days. Please don't ask if your not going to use it.   ;D
RFB
"The Dude Abides"

Ken Pugh

Ray,

I'll clog one up with my junk if you set me one up.

Ken Pugh

R.F.Bennett

"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

Works for me Ray. It keeps things organized. Eventually, as the project complete themselves, they will wind up at the bottom of the pile in chronological order. I like it!!!

cliff strachan

Yes Ray, I'll gladly use a project board as I've got a number of projects, although temporarily delayed, are still under way. And especially my Vedette - part of the Flying Boat project which I plan shortly to post a couple of progress photos - will be better organized.
Thanks,
Cliff.

Oceaneer99

Cliff, your project board has been set up.  Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Garet

R.F.Bennett

Remember, If you want a project board of your own or more space in the gallery just post here and it will be done!  ::)  in a reasonable amount of time,  :P
"The Dude Abides"

1.JaVA_LGorrit

Faster than lightspeed you mean  ;D

Thanks for setting me up...

lastvautour

Ray, please set up a project board for Rafael

Lou

lmsjim

Please set up a project board from me.

Thanks

Jim

R.F.Bennett

Done and Done. . .  :P Please don't get used to this quick service,   ;D
"The Dude Abides"

Rafael

That was fast, unexpected, and very, very nice coming from you, guys.....my own space for projects!!!

Thank you very much - Muchísimas gracias

Rafa

R.F.Bennett

Remember guy's, If you need more gallery space, either post a request here or send me a personal message.
If you want you own build board please do the same, but only if you know your going to post in it.
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

Marsh, I suggest you post your text and photos to a project board so we can admire and comment(all good) on your Bonanza.  So far so good.

Lou

spider web

Project boards is a great idea.
It would be a great place just to post items, experiences and rememberances connected with modeling.  For me, modeling isn't done in a vacuum, it's reliving history and with all that went into it.

The forum administrators who have a better overall view of the picture can more easily and better place the subject matter.

Spider