• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Comments for Garet

Started by R.F.Bennett, January 08, 2008, 05:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.F.Bennett

Post comments for Garet here.
"The Dude Abides"

cliff strachan

Hi Garet. Cliff again. I've been trying to donate as you've suggested. But Microsoft in their infinite wisdom has taken off the reciprocal personal Internet address.
This address was a requirement so that I was able to send a donation to you. Without the address, Paypal is unable to authorize a donation. They claim that I still
belong to their organization - although they are unable to prove to their satisfaction to allow me to get a new Password. Finally, as you will note, because of such a glitch all payments Must go through Paypal. Is not our new age of SECURITY baffling to say the least?

Oceaneer99

Cliff,

Hmm, I don't know what that means.  Are you getting an error message when you try to do the donation?

cliff strachan

Basically Garet it means: When I want to donate I can't. I'm told that as I'm still part of Paypal it is necessary to go thru them. They then request certain prohibitive information such as my father's middle name and the name of the first school I attended. I'm sure that I know that information - or at least I should -
but this is generally as far as I get.
As an alternative, it is suggested that if I can somehow obtain your personal Internet Address then I can substitute that address .  .   . .
Cliff.