• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

RCAF 100th Anniversary Group Build on Facebook

Started by lastvautour, January 14, 2022, 05:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

I have been posting my solids on several Facebook plastic model groups and make reference to Solid Model Memories as often as I dare not to run afoul of plastic kit builders.

At my suggestion, the administrators of https://www.facebook.com/groups/367296544077400 will be holding an RCAF 100th group build. The big news is that he indicated he would add solids as a category. Details are sketchy, but will post them when they are issued. This may be to only time we have been included in a plastic model group build on Facebook. If you do not wish to join the FB groups, I will gladly post your photos and give you credit for the build.

Lou
Sharpen you blades.

lastvautour

I have been approached by the RCAF'100th committee to produce an article about my project to make 100 aircraft models to celebrate the event. I have responded in the affirmative and will have a chance to mention SMM in the article.

Lou
Local boy makes good!!!!!!!

Boomerang

lastvautour

Thank you Gordon. I hope to boost our exposure.

Lou

Gearup

Well done Lou. Keep us abreast of the story.
Fraser

Pete1616

Lou, I've been watching your project on Facebook regularly, I think you must be putting in a few 12 hour days. Your work is amazing!
Pete1616

lastvautour

Thank you, Pete. I limit myself to 3 hours max but frequently do a couple of hours usually in the morning.

Lou