• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

More plans from E-Bay today.

Started by Marsh, April 01, 2009, 06:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsh

Hi All,
I have just posted some more planes on the site. Just got them today 1-4-09,more to come when I get time. Next one is a big plan of a B29.
Regards Marsh.

animek

Thanks ! That B29 plan is a nice one.  ;D

Oceaneer99

Marsh,  Thank you for the Vosper 71 MTB boat plans!

Garet

scottzepher

Quote from: Marsh on April 01, 2009, 06:34:12 PM
Hi All,
I have just posted some more planes on the site. Just got them today 1-4-09,more to come when I get time. Next one is a big plan of a B29.
Regards Marsh.

Probably the best B-29 plan I've ever seen. 

Tom

tycobb9999

Quote from: Marsh on April 01, 2009, 06:34:12 PM
Hi All,
Regards Marsh.

Where are these plans located? Here on the website? I've looked around and can't find them. Thanks.

Joe

Holy-Moly, Batman!

Those are very slick plans for the 29:  I will be able to put them to good use for a couple of restorations I have on the books.  Any chance that Garet can use his magic to stitch them together?

Attached is a photo I took today whilst diving off the Yucatan: a different kind of "flying machine".

Regards,

Joe

Oceaneer99

Joe,

I'm working on those B-29 plans.  Marsh did an excellent job with the scans, and the restoration is coming along nicely.

I have a reference book about the B-29 that has drawings, so I'll take a look at what is in there, too.

Garet

Joe

Garet,

I just downloaded two B-29 plans that Marsh and you contributed to the Gallery:  they are superb.  Thanks to both of you.

Joe

Balsabasher

These are rare drawings indeed,really good to have them in the plan vault,I will be building a model from them in due course when I can get myself a new Bandsaw to cut heavier timber,the last one has died of overwork !
they are superb,thank you Marsh and Oceaneer.
Barry.