• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Help finding Brett Gentz

Started by R.F.Bennett, March 17, 2016, 02:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.F.Bennett

Myself and a few other members are looking for current contact information for Brett Gentz. He was a founding member of SMM and built the first model from the first plan posted on the old site;

http://smm.solidmodelmemories.net/Gallery/displayimage.php?album=26&pid=60#top_display_media

Please SEND contact information to the admin address, Administrator@solidmodelmemories.net do NOT post here for his privacy.
if you live in Australia please consider helping us out. You cannot post to this topic, comments must be sent through the E-mail; I will be the only one to see them. But I will update the post as necessary.

Brett, if you don't want to be found just drop me an email, you won't be contacted again.
Please consider this to be from a concerned friend who wishes to hear from you. I will ask if I can send your status, information to those seeking you. The models you sent me are considered as cherished by me as my Grandfather's camera and books. I would like to ask you what to do with them as that time nears. I have a member in mind to give them too, but your blessing would be, well, hoped for.

Sincerely Ray

please forgive the e-mail Gents, The only thing I know to do.
"The Dude Abides"

R.F.Bennett

I have a Snail Mail addy. . .  do they still sell stamps?  :-\
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

R.F.Bennett

"The Dude Abides"