• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

April 2009 Ping

Started by R.F.Bennett, April 03, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Today I cut out the blanks for a Lockheed P-38.  If I had counted all the ducts, radiators, intakes, and air-scoops before I started, I might have mowed the lawn like I was supposed to!   :o

Paul

R.F.Bennett

We don't talk about mowing laws and stuff we're "Supposed" to be doing here Paul.  :(
It makes us feel guilty  :-[  and disorganized  ???

:P  ;D  :-*
"The Dude Abides"

Balsabasher

There are some tree stumps to cut off outside here,perhaps those can be turned into solid models !
Balsabasher.

lastvautour

Last of April already, the sun and warmer air calls to the young at heart to get the hell out there and do some yard work. Or is that the misses????

Lou

Balsabasher

Two 1930's designed Westland Wessex ( tri-motor monoplane airliners ) currently on the bench,two different engined versions being built,easier to cut out parts like this as batches from the templates.
Photographs being taken asI go along,need to update my work on the gallery on last few models,will do soon.
Balsabasher.

lmsjim

Working on a Strombecker B-24D spotter model rebuild. Seems like I have been sanding for days. Wait a minute I have. Anyway will be posting the build soon.

Jim

Ken Pugh

I have been concentrating on my church building model.  Unfortunately, I have not been able to build it as it should be because of presentations at meetings, but I hope to have it done soon.  We break ground on the building at the end of the month and I definitely want to have it done by then.  Can't wait to get back to modeling for myself, which has not happened in a long time.

Ken Pugh