• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Seasons Greetings.

Started by buccfan, December 24, 2013, 11:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buccfan

Here's wishing all friends, members and visitors a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year. Best regards Paul J.

lastvautour

To all my friends on SMM, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Lou

cliff strachan

The best of the Season to all members of SMM and their families, friends and all potential members. This winter has been "traditional" in the sense that since the beginning of November - nothing but snow and cold - currently about -35C ( -31F ). Even I am trying to see a connection between Global Warming and the present Wx. Ah! but we do have wind!

But with the shortest day having come and gone and Christmas just around the corner things are looking up. Soon it will be New Years and we can hope that 2014 will be warmer. Hope lies eternal.

Happy Christmas to All!

Cliff.

Will

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, from a windy UK.

Hope Santa brings good things,

Cheers
Will

Balsabasher

A Merry Christmas to everyone,the weather here in the UK is most unseasonal with howling winds and heavy rain,its also hard to believe that we are on the verge of another year so my best wishes for 2014 which is only around the corner,have a happy and peaceful time with your families.
Barry.

Peter

I would like to add my very Merry Christmas from the McDonald family in Vancouver to all my SMM family around the world. Also Happy Hanukkah and Happy Kwanzaa if that applies to you. Speaking of hope springing eternal,  my 15 year son said (looking at the Hampden) "maybe next year I'll carve something. How about a Liberator?" (Cue singing angels). But why a Liberator:(

Peter