• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

November 2020 Ping

Started by lastvautour, November 01, 2020, 07:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

October saw the highest monthly number of page views (201957) ever and total yearly numbers have already surpassed any other year to date.

Model production is higher than recent years with 49 being complete so far.

Lou

lastvautour

November's work bench is looking bare in comparison to September and October.

1/144 Mirage IV - requires a bit of paint. Decals printed.
1/32 DHC-2 Beaver - working on control surfaces corrugation and floats

Boomerang

1/48 J-29 Tunnan - Progressing . Wings next

1/32 Fokker Triplane - Undercarriage nearly done. Sorting out the cylinders for the exposed part of the engine. Propeller nearly done.
                                  Having a go at making some scale MG's . Have made a pinch and am working out (by trial and error) doing the
                                   perforations in the jackets.

Yet to source an appropriate sized electric motor for son's Dewoitine. Finished covering the wings . 30 + year old Solarfilm went on well.
His electric Vampire is back in the shop ( as a result of failure to reach satisfactory speed). His low wing sports requires fuselage surgery following
A glow plug failure. Keeps me busy I guess.

Stay safe all

Cheers

Gordon

Pete1616

Still around, arthritis seems to interfere with ability and accuracy. Working on a Mustang, Mosquito next, then another Dak, then I'll tackle the Dynavert I started three years ago......just before I got sick (CIDP) Shop is nowhere what it was as I gave a lot away as I assumed my carving days were over. Three wheelchairs, a walker gathering dust.....Yay!
Pete1616

Boomerang

Good to hear from you Pete.

Gordon