• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

July 2014 Ping

Started by lastvautour, July 01, 2014, 01:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

The forum is rapidly approaching the 3,000,000 views milestone. The rate of viewers has been increasing continually however project post have been lagging back this year with 27 models and one cat.

Bergeret is our latest member. Welcome to our small group..

The gallery continues to do very well with viewers having surpassed the 2,000,000 mark.

Lou

Peter

That's great news Lou. I have three updates coming. The rebuild of the first solid I built the ID + Spitfire, the little twin boom fighter and the primed Hampden. I have also made my first attempt at a solid waterline ship model. Photos coming soon.

Peter

lastvautour

Looking forward to your photos Peter.

Lou

Boomerang

Made some progress on the Beaufort.
  Working on the cockpit area of the DH5
  Some more work on the CH1 fuselage and have managed to get the method of attaching  horizontal stabiliser
  sorted out.
  The Douglas Dolphin just seemed to grow out of the bits box whilst waiting for other bits to dry etc..,
  The Flycatcher still languishes in its storage tube .. but hasn't been forgotten.
  Scratching my head with the "What is it.." but haven't given up.

Cheers to all

Gordon

Pete1616

I'm trying to understand why there's so little activity on both the gallery and the pings....could it be that members don't carve during the summer? Of course it's winter "down under"

I'm  still working on my "commissioned" Steen Skybolt" and have six or eight models awaiting attachment of wings etc.

Making chips outside on my deck is one of the pleasures of summer.

Pete
Pete1616