• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

April 2017 Ping

Started by lastvautour, April 10, 2017, 09:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Once again the monthly ping is late.
First quarter stats are as follows
Yearly Summary   New Topics   New Posts   New Members   Most Online   Page views
* 2017                        26               225                     0                 60             172308

Lou

lastvautour

Decals have arrived but a bad cold lasting the past three weeks has slowed down just about everything except morning and afternoon naps.

1/48 Cessna 310 No progress
1/48 Argus Decals arrived. I affixed the tail flags only.
1/72 Yak-4 Cardboard templates cut.

Lou

Boomerang

Greetings All.

Yak -1 progressing slowly. Need to manufacture some exhausts. Everything else is pretty much
   Done.

Gannet - progressing- wings attached. Rigging done. Tail section to be attached . All rigging and
  homemade decals applied. Then the fine motor skills will have to come into play. Pictures to follow.

I've put the two 1/144 Stirlings on a temporary hold.

I've looked at a PE-2 (again) and have got the basic bits for a Yak 4 marked out.

Cheers

Gordon

Pete1616

I just posted an announcement in general discussion, I'm giving a presentation to a group of bird carvers and would appreciate help explaining about SMM....no hurry, it's not until 24 April....Pete
Pete1616

lastvautour

lastvautour

I just realized I omitted Marsh's SS Gothic from last year's yearbook poster. I will ensure it is added to this year's poster.

Lou

R.F.Bennett

Forgive me Lou, but those were Cliff Strachan's very elegant words. . . I could not adequately express what SMM was too my own satisfaction. Cliff excelled at it.  ;)
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

Have you heard from Cliff? I tried several emails and never received a reply, however the emails did not generate a delivery failure message.

Lou

R.F.Bennett

No, I haven't heard from him in quite a while. His profile says he was last active; January 27, 2016. Since he is from your end of the continent you might have better luck looking him up. 
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

We have 13 models built so far this year with the addition of John's six airplanes.

http://smm.solidmodelmemories.net/SMF/index.php?topic=1478.msg16023#msg16023

Lou