Total page views: 4396583

Total Files:                7,676
Total Albums                333
Total Categories             17
Total Comments           740
Total Views         2,763,013

Lou

lastvautour

Little going on at my place. Still putting up shelves for the collection. Started carving the 1/48 Cessna 310 fuselage and wings. Engines and tip tanks are just blocks at this time.

Lou

lastvautour

Repair is slowly giving results. Here are the last 4 shelves. As the plastic collection come together they are placed on display. The wooden collection fared out much better and are all fixed.

Lou

lastvautour

Sorry for the title mix up. I just turn 68 last week and everything fell apart. Tonight I BBQed. I take type one sauce, the wife type two. Well, on turning the meat over I switched sauces so we got a bit of both.

Lou

R.F.Bennett

Happy Bday Lou. . .   :o  :P  ;D
I made 49 last month, I think 50 is going to hit me like a flying fort cutting the grass. . .  At least it will be an easy number to remember.  :o  ???
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

Ray, you are just a kid. Hang in there.

Lou

Pete1616

Ok, now I realize why I'm slowing down. I'll be 82 in January and that's my excuse. I've been trying to keep up with a bunch of young guys!.....Pete
Pete1616

Boomerang

Pete ,
  You're doing OK. I work on the principle you are only as old as you feel.
I'm 63 and feel 40 something. Plus I'm retiring at the end of the month.

Cheers to all

Gordon

lastvautour

Congratulation Gordon. More model time.

Lou

Pete1616

First, congratulations Gordon! I hope you enjoy retirement as much as I have (it was so much fun I did it twice!)

Anticipating slowing down I gave all my cedar and butternut to Ken Noble. Then I had a request for a CF 104 from a friend who flew them with the USAF, so I started with a chunk of cedar...and messed it up!
Searching around my shop, I came upon a lovely piece of mahogany that I'd forgotten about (or I would have given that away as well)

So, now I have a 104 cut out ready for the knife, and as this mahogany is a joy to carve, another spitfire is cut out as well.

Life is good when you have wood (to carve)
Pete1616

lastvautour

Just added the DH-88 Comet to the SMM Cook Up Index. I have been slow in updating this file. I will add Ken's Comet when we get the final photo. If I missed someone, please let me know as I use the gallery search engine to find photos.

Lou

http://smm.solidmodelmemories.net/SMF/index.php?topic=1413.msg15063#msg15063