• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Experimental video done with Moviemaker

Started by Balsabasher, December 04, 2013, 11:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balsabasher

Knocked up this video utilising Moviemaker,its really easy to use,thanks Lou for the heads up on this software,Barry.

http://s180.photobucket.com/user/UDAZONE/media/SOLIDMODELS2012TO2013VIDEO.mp4.html

lastvautour

Excellent presentation of your models. Was the voice made over the clips or during filming. Regardless it is a very nice video. I especially like the phasing between clips. That is after looking at the models them selves.

Lou
PS I recommend using the URL link.

Balsabasher

Dialogue was done during the filming Lou,it was just a very quick thing took me all of ten minutes to produce/edit etc but shows the potential for the future and I learned a lot from it and now feel comfortable to produce more.

Yes you mentioned the URL thing before,must do that rather than their own link,something else I have learned.

Lighting is important as well something this film lacks as I just shot where the models were located sometimes in badly lit areas of the room.

Barry.

lastvautour

I must try doing what you have done and post to You Tube. We should use a common name if we are going to do that and establish key word to draw people to the video. My suggestion would be to submit all our videos under the brand name Solid Model Memories and then ad the author. As a minimum we would need Ray's permission to use the name. My son posts all his videos under "Two Kilos of Bread" a name him and his friend all use.

Lou

Balsabasher

Yes Youtube is the aim eventually,I agree also a common name so that it will lead people potential solid modelers to here,there must be many out there who are skilled with wood and just want a little nudge to get them carving and capable of building models,we have the whole world then as our shop window and they can see the results of our labours.

Yes sure Ray will need to be consulted on this first meanwhile the experiments continue to refine our skills and show them here especially now we have a good piece of software to use and play with.

Barry.