7 (31.8%)
Marcos Airtractor
1 (4.5%)
Cliff Vickers Vedette
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 31, 2010, 05:52:10 PM

lastvautour

The winning entry was Terry's Short Mayo Composite followed in second place by Cliff's Vickers Vedette.

lastvautour

All photos have been relocated to the new post.

cliff strachan

Congratulations Lou on being voted Modeler of the Year. And with respect to your current entry for the  '09 Model of the Year your models are, as usual, supreme. But I would like to also commend you on the fine background within which  you present your models. A very superb detailed and realistic hangar.

Cliff.

lastvautour

Thank you Cliff. Just a box with a few extras added.

Lou

lastvautour

Taking a cue from Ray, I will post all 2009 submissions to the first post and then place an advisory message when a new addition has been posted.

So far we have 4 submissions. I am still waiting for Gera to provide me with pictures of his 2009 Caproni 101 submission.

Lou

Oceaneer99

Excellent idea, Lou and Ray.  It will be neat to see a summary of the 2009 models in one place.  Thanks for putting this together, Lou.

Garet

R.F.Bennett

This part was all Lou...  :o  :P  I'm way too lazy to do each one!  ;D  :-*
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

1/1200 scale submarines by Dave and Garet have been added to the 2009 list.

Lou

dave_t

I have to admit mine didn't take 1-1/2 hours to make. I skipped the primer/filler stage and also fine sanding (it's so small). A lot of corners were cut to get it out there for the war effort.

lastvautour

Gordon's Boomerang has been added to the 2009 MoY submissions.

Lou

lastvautour

I have ten submissions? Did I miss anyone to date?

Lou

lastvautour

lastvautour

So far to date the yearly output of Solid Model Memories has yielded 67 models of aircraft, ships and vehicles. There are many projects lacking photos submissions for this contest. Please submit by year end.
Nominations:
Paul      DC-2
Paul      HE 113
Jim       Stratoliner
Ken       F-102
Dave     Spitfire
Terry     Short Mayo Composite
Marcos  Airtractor

lastvautour

Please be advised that I will post the finished models to another post listed above this one. Again, should I miss someone please let me know. I will post the photo alphabetically by builder using their first/user name. I have just started so, it will take a few days(?) to complete the switch over. Using icons and the link to the gallery should be more user friendly and take up less space.

Lou

R.F.Bennett

"The Dude Abides"