• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

The Big Prize Contest September 2013

Started by Oceaneer99, September 01, 2013, 05:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for the best project board (links are below).  Prizes will be awarded by number of votes.

Pete's F-4 Phantom
8 (53.3%)
Balsabasher's Piper Pawnee
1 (6.7%)
Gary's Vought F7U-1
2 (13.3%)
Will's RAF BE4
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: December 24, 2013, 07:04:43 AM

lastvautour

Well done Pete, Will, Gary and Barry. I encourage you all to continue placing your build information on SMM. Again, congratulation and keep up the good work.

Lou

Will

Thanks to all who voted and those who had other entries.  I'm very pleased that my model and write up is appreciated by you guys, and to be placed and very grateful for the prize.  I look forward to building more solids in 2014, and seeing what others create.

Will

Balsabasher

Well deserved winner's ! it was great fun and above all shows that our hobby is mutually kept alive and kicking with these in depth appraisals and build sequences,long may they continue to show the world that real model building still exists,thank you to everyone involved and the kindness of the donor.

Barry.

cliff strachan

Congratulations to all who partook in the Contest. As it has been expressed elsewhere the results, although more limited than was hoped, have shown that there is a place and future for solid models. Perhaps sometime in the future others will see fit to support such efforts by the administrators of SMM.

Cliff.