• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Solid Model Memories web hosting renewed!

Started by Oceaneer99, September 21, 2015, 06:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oceaneer99

Thanks to the generosity of many donors, we raised enough funds to renew the Sold Model Memories web site and hosting for another three years!

Donors included active members, some inactive members that we haven't heard from for a while, and even a few people who are not members but who believe in the mission of Solid Model Memories.  We also raised some money through the sale of plastic kits and tools that were donated to Solid Model Memories.

Thank you all for your generosity!

--Garet

lastvautour

Thank you very much Garet for providing us with an avenue to express our passion.

Lou

buccfan

Great news Garet, thanks for your work in keeping the site going, and all donors for supporting the friendliest site I have ever been on. Regards Paul J.

Boomerang

Well Done Garet. Well Done everyone!.
I echo Paul and Lou's sentiments.

Regards
Gordon

Tomac

Garet - Recently, I started scanning some very old Model Airplane News magazines from the 1930s. In them, I found a number of plans for solid models. If you'd like, I'd like to share some of them with the folks here. Please contact me at braungart (at) verizon (dot) net to discuss how to go about downloading them to the forum.
Thanks for your help,

John