lastvautour

Total Members:              264
Total Posts:               15,476
Total Topics:                1,341
Total page views:  4,766,908
Models to date:                20
Gallery views:       2,966,605

lastvautour

Doing work on the T2 tanker in 1/350 scale.

The Gullwing near completion with the painting of the 9 remaining rocker arm blisters. Hopefully will be completed by next weekend.

A 1/72 Sabre is primed and requires a few hours of attention before applying the paint. As I have made several before there is no need for build photos so I will post pictures after I am finished with the decals which will be JSDF colours.

Lou

Boomerang

Greetings All,

Yak 1 - Only progress on this is the oil cooler flap which I made from plastic top of take away coffee. I've had to repair
            a wing tip as a result of a drop.

Macchi M-5  I've split the fuselage . Cut out a cockpit using a gouge and rotary tool. Simulated framing. Made a seat.
                     Joined the upper wing and have completed ribs using stretched doped cotton. Pictures to follow

Brandenburg W29   - Progressing

Cheers

Gordon

johnnytodd

Hello,

To commemorate the 75th anniversary of the Midway Battle this June,  I started a Douglas SBD Dauntless.  Dauntless dive bombers were responsible for sinking the 4 Japanese carriers lost at Midway which consequently turned the tide of the naval war in the Pacific. 

Made a bit of progress on the fuselage.  Already discovering mistakes in the 1940s era ID model plans,  so next step is to measure up more detailed plans...

John

lastvautour

Are there any projects nearing completion for July/

Lou

Boomerang

None of mine will be.

Gordon

lastvautour

lastvautour

We have completed 26 models to date.

Lou