• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

February 2018 Ping

Started by lastvautour, February 05, 2018, 08:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Looking at pass date, Jan 2018 matched 2016 and beat 2017 by 35+ posts. I know the Olympics are on so move your TV to your workshop and keep chipping away.

Lou

lastvautour

I completed the AL-60 last month and today I finished the 1/48 scale plastic Phantom II in North Dakota Air National Guard circa 1984. Details will be posted on my flirckr account tomorrow.

On the home front. The Nieuport wings are getting the lower wing concave shape. I have yet to decide on duplicating the ribs. I may sand or use 1/32 " masking tape I bought on line.

The HMCS Aurora has not moved  but will get some attention this week.

I need to find those Mark IV drawings and select some wood.

I have started another 1/48 hangar photo op setup.

Lou

lastvautour

Very quiet on the site this Feb. Maybe good skying condition and the Olympics are taking center stage. Only two completed models to date.

Lou

Boomerang

T28 FLOH is slowly progressing.

Everything is pretty much done . Started painting the black trim on the tail plane.
  Mostly done freehand.

Macchi M5

Very Slowly progressing.

Fokker D-VIII

No movement since last update.

Got a book of drawings for tanks 1914-1938 to get a good drawing of Whippet.
Other vehicles up to 1918 in he book are interesting.

Cheers

Gordon

lastvautour

In the middle of creating the fourth email group. So far, I have 90 names reduced to about 80 as email delivery failures eliminate some members. After I have completed the entire membership I will corrolate with people who have never posted since their initial registry.

Lou

Jim

Started work yesterday on a Nieuport 28.
And so it goes...

lastvautour

lastvautour

Beazld just uploaded Strombecker Bonanza plans. I need more civilian models but where to find the time.

Lou