Vote for the member of the year

Ray Bennett
9 (42.9%)
Lou Vautour
12 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 31, 2009, 05:42:28 PM

R.F.Bennett

Nominate the Member/Modeler of the year here. Who do you think has done the most for YOU, Who do you think has inspired you the most in the last year. Who do you feel has contributed best to SMM this year.
You have Until December 31 at 12:00pm PST to make your nomination. You can second a nomination but you can only nominate one person. Voting will begin as soon as the pole is posted and will last for 30 days.
As Manager and founder, I am NOT eligible and will not be voting. Good Luck  ;D
"The Dude Abides"

R.F.Bennett

Sorry Guys, I had the permissions turned off,  :-[  You can post now.  ::)  ;D
"The Dude Abides"

R.F.Bennett

I won't be voting, but I will start the nominations.
I Nominate Lou Vautour for Member/Modeler of the year.  ;D
"The Dude Abides"

Ken Pugh

I second Lou's nomination as modeler of the year.  Lou keeps cranking out the work when the rest of us get interrupted.  Way to go, Lou.  Keep it up.

Ken Pugh

lastvautour

I nominate the one person who facilitated our joining as friends in a unique hobby. This man made it possible for all of us to share our common interest. My stated high production is a direct result of the inspiration and encouragement received. Here is a purist, a hobbyist whose interest is the development of our hobby. His projects suffer as he manipulates all aspects of the site to ensure we have the best location to exhibit our models and hone our skills. His modesty should not avert us from recognizing his fine talents and his dedication to his ever increasing number of friends. I nominating Ray as our first Member/Modeler of the Year for 2008.

Lou

Oceaneer99

scottzepher

I don't believe anyone is more deserving of the very first SMM MoY than Raymond.  We would not be here without him-period.

Tom Becker

cliff strachan

lastvautour

LenJones

Hi all it has been a long time since my last visit to the web site. thanks Lou for the email I have reset my password and all is go go go. I would like to nominate Lou as the Member/Modeler of the year.  ;D

Kenny Horne

Man this is crazy,

I'm gonna cheat and say Ray's the member as of course none of this would be possible had he not started and continued to foster (and work very hard) this wonderful little group, and Lou is the modeller.  His volume of work alone keeps this whole thing afloat though I believe that it is his mentorship to the rest of us that is the absolute gold. 

That being said, Garet is a star and there have been a nice group of new modellers who have been willing to share their trials and tribulations with us all.  On top of all that I think Cliff is just great.

Happy new year friends,

Kenny

lastvautour

Just a few days left to vote for the member/modeler of the year. Please log in your vote in the pole at the beginning of this post.

Lou

R.F.Bennett

Congratulations Lou!  :-*  You are the first SMM Member/Modeler of the year.
The Official title "Solid Model Memories Most influential Member/Modeler of the year for 2008"  :o
We will construct a page of your fine works to be placed on the new SMM blog which will be running in a few months and I'll be placing a little token of our appreciation in the mail shortly.  :P  You can show it off when you get it if you so chose.  ;D
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

Thank you Ray and all those who voted for me. I will attempt to be worthy of this award.

Lou

P.S. Nice photo Ray!!