• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

2001 - 2021 - 20th Anniversary November Ping

Started by lastvautour, November 01, 2021, 12:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

To start off, another milestone has been attained on SMM with the Gallery surpassing the  4,000,000 mark. The Forum continues to see  an outstanding level with 2,412,337 pages viewed. October had 150 new post, a level not seen since last May. The summer months are traditionally quieter than winter months.

With just two months remaining in 2021, please review your projects with intent of completing by year's end. And if you want to a new model or that first ever project, today is a good day to start.

As per last year, a yearbook will be produce with intent of featuring a special section featuring Barry/Balsabasher's solid model legacy. To that end I call upon everyone to view his gallery submission and indicate which photo you would like to see included. Your submission can be forwarded to me via SMM or email.

Barry's model can be viewed at http://smm.solidmodelmemories.net/Gallery/index.php?cat=10005

Lou

lastvautour

Fairly quiet at the Vautour House.

1/350 SS Bannprince no progress
1/48 HC-98 Mosquito Mk NF II fuselage rough sanded and airfoil shaping begun
1/72 Junkers JU-88 major components glued
1/144 Canberra no progress
Flight of Fancy Mk III (Bank TV commercial) Major components glued.

Completed in Oct
Airtoon F-105

Lou

195 plastic models sold with 3 more pending.

Lou

Boomerang

Greetings All,

1/48 Wirraway - Undercarriage done - some refinement needed.

1/32 Sopwith Triplane - Guns in progress. Undercarriage in progress. Cowling coming along.

1/48 Vampire - Inlets being worked on.

Hopefully all of them will come together by years end.

Cheers

Gordon

Boomerang

I always looked forward to Barry's updates.

His range of models, scale drawing submissions and art works are incredible.

So to start the ball rolling I will suggest his Comper Swift ( small and large). His Albatross and Gloster Gamecock.

cheers

Gordon

lastvautour

Gearup

Well for some reason I am intrigued by the bank commercial airplane do I've started the FOF3 model.
Fraser