• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

September 2017 Ping

Started by lastvautour, September 01, 2017, 06:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Data to follow

Gallery : 7,914 files in 339 albums and 17 categories with 743 comments viewed 2,972,904 times Note the total numbers from last month shows a drop in viewership due to having to delete certain files.

Forum :
Members:                   256
Topics:                      1384
Page views:         4859778

Lou

lastvautour

On the bench;

1/48 Mustang IV                 - new wing wood selected.
1/48 Spitfire XVII                - primed and light sanding. Probably will start paint job next week.
AirToon F-18                       - sanded primer, corrected some dents and scratches.
1/32 Bruno Stillman            - power sanded transom, deck and part of hull.
1/350 T2                            - started adding details to the deck machinery.
Toy Biplane                         - sanded and sprayed first two coats of clear polyurethane.
1/32 Sabre                         - Nil progress

Made four benches last month and fixed my snowblower, So I am ready for some modeling and we can let snow fly.

Lou

Boomerang

Proceeding with the W29 .
  Have done the last of the lozenge.
  Home made decals completed. Using a new paper so will be a bit of an experiment.
  Pictures to follow.

Macchi M5.
   The port holes in the upper decking near cockpit. Initially used some windows from an old plastic
   helicopter kit. Wasn't happy with result. Experimented with plunge molding . Some success.
   Pictures to follow.

Cheers
   Gordon

johnnytodd

Nakajima Kate is being painted this week. Should have final photos by Friday,

Next up is a continuation of my Pacific War 1942 75th anniversary project - another Brewster Buffalo!

R.F.Bennett

Gentlemen, I believe that I would be not out of place, in this place. That normally shuns the darkness of the outside world. . .
To speak to those of us that feel as though North America is tearing it's self apart. The Earthquake in Mexico, the hurricanes in the south as well as the Gulf and the Islands. The wild fires. . .   To much to list, almost too much to keep track of. I looked out my windows last weeks and saw smoke from Oregon, Washington, California and British Columbia. I had to wear a mask, I have, in the past worked around large fires, seen what was left. My Prayers are with you and yours and I think the majority of SMM members will agree from all over the world they are thinking of you and them too.
XRay
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

Your words mirror many a members sentiments in these troubled times. Thank you Ray for bringing it to light.

Lou