• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Welcome New Member

Started by lastvautour, August 18, 2011, 12:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Danny is our latest addition. Please make him feel at home in our forum. He has experimented with balsa and is eager to learn new things.

Welcome Danny.

Lou

Mark Braunlich

Hi Danny.  Welcome aboard.

Mark

Greasecup

Thank you , already found some new links , along with a few I have collected on my own . So far some of my best I have are from a fellow named William Wylams .
Danny

lastvautour

Danny, check out our link section. There are many places to find good reference materiel.

Lou

cliff strachan

Welcome Danny to the Group. Links, photos and plans are almost the most attractive part of SMM. Some - especially the older dudes like myself - are so into reminiscing about the old times that we all probably find this feature the most appealing.However we do have some of the best model builders around and we are also blessed with having one of the most knowledgeable individuals as to aviation in general and models in particular - especially Solid Scale.

Sure you'll pass many a pleasant hour with SMM.

Cliff.

K_mars

Danny,

Welcome to SMM.
I like air racers of the 1930s. What kind of airplanes do you like?

From the island of the Far East.

Kenji.

Greasecup

I like anything that catches my fancy . However my present interest is in between the wars and WW 2 . Two I would like to do is a Boeing P-26 and a Curtiss  A-12 Shrike .
Danny

lastvautour

I may do a P-26 also. Let me know what info you need or if you wish to do a group build. Our group builds require just two people. Please post photos of what you have done to date. I would be very interested in seeing your work.

Lou

Balsabasher

A very warm welcome Danny,please feel at home,this is a great group with such a wide variety of modellers.
Barry.