• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

September 2014 - Ping

Started by lastvautour, September 01, 2014, 05:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Not much to add however I would like to hear from all off you. Our regulars such as Barry and Ray have been way to silent. So here is a ping coming your way. I beg all to ping at least once a a while so we know things are well with you.

A concerned friend Lou

lastvautour

Siting on the bench is the newly started HE-111H and the not so new second Seabee that can't seem to find a suitable colour scheme.

Lou

Pete1616

All is well here, only five on the go.

Beriev R1 is awaiting wing tips/floats

Vickers Vedette just got a lower wing...long way to go.

Grumman F9F Panther just about ready for assembly.

Saab Draaken has wings, needs tail and armament

Northrop Nomad awaiting inspiration on part of builder to attach floats to fuselage.

Handley page Halifax....fuselage complete, that's all

Vickers Wellington requires engines.

Listing them all is daunting.....I was always told "finish what you start"....OK Mom

Pete1616

Boomerang

All good here.
   DH 5 has had some work done.
   Dolphin is progressing as is the Beaufort.

Slowly
   It is a bit hard at times to finish what you start before starting something else.

Cheers
   Gordon

lastvautour

Neglected to mention my DR1. Fuselage is being shaped after cockpit opening carved out.

LOU

Pete1616

Wow! Not only can I not count, but I finished my Halifax years ago. The SEVENTH model is the Consolidated Liberator.

Spell check can't correct tired gray matter.....Pete
Pete1616

cliff strachan

When you find something that can correct tired grey matter let me know, Pete. And, except for all that may be read into the last remark, I guess I'm O. K. Lou.

Cliff.

1.JaVA_LGorrit

Doing fine here.
Summer is coming to an end, and I will be spending more time in the shed soon.

Got stuck on my P-51 solid project and will ask for advice in my personal section soon.
For the rest I picked up my old habit of making profile models from plywood again.

You will find more posts from me soon.

Jorrit

lastvautour

Barry aka Balsabasher is well and in good health.

Lou

Boomerang

Biggles

I'm well, not much happening here.
John 15:13

lastvautour

I count 42 models constructed to date. Since I add photo to the completed model board by editing the existing post, it shows up as a modification and does not show up as being new when you log in. Bearing that in mind, you may have missed some new addition to the Model of the year post. Have a look.

Submissions so far:
Pete                10
Barry                 2
Biggles             4
Lou                 15
Gordon            7
Jorrit               3
International  1

Lou

lastvautour

Last quarter of 2014 just around the corner. Get ready to report on you planned activities for 2014.

Lou

R.F.Bennett

Still alive... Old computer, not so much  >:(  Buying new at the end of the week.  :P
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

Nice to hear from you Ray. Thanks for the update.

Lou