Previous topic - Next topic

Marsh

Hi All,
Just found this site have a look. www.model-plans.co.uk
Regards Marsh.

R.F.Bennett

I think He ripped off our Ace Whitman plans.  :o
http://www.model-plans.co.uk/Ace%20Whitman%20Plans.htm
They say by R Cortani like the did on the old post. That would mean Donated by R Cortani. He's the one who donated them to me. I'll have to call Roger and ask him if he did the same for this fella. He shouldn't be selling plans pulled from other sites without asking. I promise my plan donors that they will not be sold. I never though about others selling them.  ???
"The Dude Abides"

Marsh

Ray I don't think he is selling plans to make £££$$$$$
Regards Marsh.

R.F.Bennett

I don't think so either. But one of the things I promise to my donors is they won't be sold. So I would just like to consult with Roger and ask if he would like his name removed from the plan. Roger C is an accomplished, awarded, book cover artist in this country I don't think the plans should be posted as though he actually drew them. They were probably sent to the Gentleman by someone else with that tag already on them. I think it should be clarified. I gave my word I wouldn't sell them, I can't control the rest of the world.
As far as I'm concerned the more these plans are spread around the better. If this site goes down it's nice to know they are still out there.
"The Dude Abides"

Marsh

Ray, Yes that's OK I see.
Marsh.