• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

10,000,000 views on forum

Started by lastvautour, April 24, 2021, 03:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

As of noon Atlantic Time, 24 April 2021 the Solid Model Memories Forum turned the 10,000,000 pages viewed milestone. Congratulation Ray for making all of this possible.

Lou

lastvautour

Ray, please accept my personal thanks for all your work and allowing my passion to live through Solid Model Memories.

Lou

Kenny Horne

Hey Ray, Lou et al.,

Congratulations on the milestone. You guys have been instrumental in keeping a lovely craft alive world wide.

Kenny

lastvautour

Thank you Kenny. Truth be know, I found SMM using a referral from your Old Time Model Airplane Magazine site.

Lou

Boomerang

Well Done Lou Ray et al.

I'm the same as Lou found SMM via Old Time Model Magazine site.

Cheers

Gordon

Gearup

Fantastic to see!
Thanks to all who help keep this skill alive.
Fraser

buccfan

Well done Ray, Garet ,Lou and everyone who contributes to the site, I found my way here from a Google search for the Hawk, which brough up a picture of Lou's Airtoon Hawk, and then a Loutorial on how to make one. Regards Paul J.

R.F.Bennett

Thank you everyone. I have always wanted to document the accidental situation that brought SMM about. But it really doesn't matter. Truly, I didn't set out to make such a fuss, I just wanted to build a model ship or two. Then all the help came rushing in, the plans were arriving in dozens of peaces in manila envelopes. It was overwhelming, until I asked for help to put it all together. What matters is all of you. So many names, so many letters of thanks, so many Solid Model Memories. New and old memories, weaving their way subtly throughout our lives. Distracting us from the real world, as well as taking us to far away places and times. I tell people in my life of all of the friends that I have all around the world. Though I've only met one of you. I have always wished I could win the lottery and afford to visit everyone. To sit in your shop and chat over coffee or tea, to smell the wood and the paint. To hear your voices, my friends, It was all of YOU who built this Solid Model Memories, I had the privilege to watch, and that means ever so much to me. Thank you, my friends, thank you...
Let the chips fly, Gentlemen
XRay (R.F.Bennett)  :o :-\ :-[ :)

P.S. Someone once asked me where I got the idea for the name. I haven't a clue, perhaps it has always been here.
"The Dude Abides"