• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

May 2020 Ping

Started by lastvautour, May 07, 2020, 08:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

I accidentally deleted April ping.  As to May, 163683 pages were viewed as we continue to be very popular.

Lou

lastvautour

1/48 Twin Comanche awaits warm temperatures.
1/48 Beech Queen Air - working on attaching the nacelles

Lou

Gearup

Progress on the Beaver has been on hold for the last week. Currently my shop is covered in what feels like a foot of sawdust for an apparently critical furniture project. Almost finished that!

lastvautour

A second update for me as I resurrected my T2 Tanker in 1/350 scale. Picture to follow.

Lou

Boomerang

Still around.

Decided to clean up finish a few things with the added time on my hands.

- Progressing the CH-1 - have decided to leave the rigging and aileron linkages.
                                     Decals have been applied ( all 4) cleaning up the engine and propellor.

- The Cierva c-25 - needed the red  speedbird finished. decided to make a decal and it worked. Cleaning up the fuselage. Need to fix the propeller and port wing. redo the red trim
                            Might add some detail to rotor       

- The Avro Rota Mk1 /Cierva C-30 - general touch up and new decals applied as a painting guide . The original hand painted ones weren't that far out.

If the model show comes off in November I'll put the C-25 and C-30 in

- Have cut out a 1/60 Nakajima Ki-43 and a NA P-51 B/C  along with a 1/40 Me -163 .

- Lurking in the background is a Fokker triplane and Armstrong Whitworth Siskin.

Pictures to follow .

Cheers

Gordon