Total Posts:               17,155
Total Topics:               1,494
Total page views:  5,426,640

Gallery:
Total files:                 8,019
Total Albums:               342
Total Comments:          745
Total Views:        3,393,503

The Armistice 100th anniversary has 12 models completed to date and 27 models for 2018.

Lou

lastvautour

For the first time in decades I have no active solid model project on the go. After having done HMS Aurora I can't find that spark. I have lots waiting, partially done projects, but alas nothing wets my whistle.

Lou

PS Completed a plastic 1/48 P-40B/Tomahawk Mk I yesterday. No inclination to start another kit.

buccfan

I have the same problem which is why I take so long to finish a model. I get involved with other jobs then I find it difficult to start again. I couldn't do as you do and build one after another (as well as the wife finding me jobs to do). But It must be bad if you have lost your spark Lou, hope it comes back soon. Regards Paul J.

Boomerang

I too am much the same. Been tied up with a bit of work.
When I get home from this round might  cut something out.

The Hamilcar is progressing.

I'll push on with the Flycatcher. I've roughly done the wing struts.

Might have a bash at something quick and simple in the lead up to Christmas.

Cheers

Gordon

johnnytodd

Uggh!  I've a been a bad SMM member this past year  :-[.  Too many distractions so I ended up with only one finished model thus far.  I do have the main parts cut for the next (easy) project and big ideas for 2019! 

lastvautour

A pre-Christmas project may get me going. At least the grey matter is moving. I may just pop over to the WWII ID plans. I have no Japanese aircraft in my ID Fleet.

Lou

Thanks for the idea.

lastvautour

Noel sent me this message.

I would like to continue my membership. I just have not had the time to be active, sorry.
Noel

Lou
for Noel aka Scratch32

RyanShort1

My circumstances don't favor building right now but I love seeing the stuff people are working on. Hope things change in the future.

Boomerang

Lou,
I've decided to go to the ID side. There was a cook up a few years ago. You did Defiants and I did a Skua and a Roc.
At the same time as that I got some 1/72 decals for an Australian SB2C Helldiver. Known as the A25 Shrike. Got 10 flew 1 and returned them all.

The other one I'm doing is the Polikapov 1-16. There has been one done before but I like it. At 1/72 the fuselage is as big as my thumb.
Pictures as progress goes.
I aim to have both finished by the end of the year

I've also started something to carry over into next year. A Wee bit different.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with on the Japanese side.

Cheers
Gordon

Just got back from local model show with 3 Certificates of appreciation ( everyone gets one for entering) . Put in the Macchi, Whippet and T-28.

John , Ryan and Noel.
I Look forward to your future efforts
Gordon

lastvautour

I am waiting for the drawings to the Betty bomber. I have other but want to model after the WWII ID version.

Lou

lastvautour

Selected a Mitsubishi Type 00 instead of the Betty Bomber.

Lou

lastvautour

John Cairns aka ZumaAir has submitted his first models. Check him out at http://smm.solidmodelmemories.net/SMF/index.php?topic=1685.0

Lou

R.F.Bennett

"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

First video excellent.

Second video took lots of elbow grease. Would not have stay that shinny in field local.

Third video must have scared the s... out of him. Lucky he brought it in without further harm to the aircraft or him self.

Thank you for sharing.

Lou