• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

2011 Model Construction Comments

Started by lastvautour, March 11, 2011, 01:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

To avoid last minute rush for postinf this year's models, please review the 2011 Model Construction post for completeness. I even forgot one of mine.

Lou

Balsabasher

I have a bit of a dilemma here,lots of models in primer awaiting completion with paintwork and the damper  weather is un-suitable for painting as well,do I carry them over to 2012 ?
Barry.

lastvautour

Yes, please hold them until they are completed. You will start off ther new year with quite a few.

Lou

Balsabasher

Lou can you check out the broken link in Daves pictures,there is a dreaded 'x' so perhaps the source images have been moved ? and can you add the last minute Blackburn Beverley solid that was completed last week for me,thank you.
Barry.

lastvautour

Beverley was added earlier this morning. Dave's model come up as x because he removed them from the gallery. Those that remain are in my gallery.

Lou

Balsabasher

Can you please check Lou,I see that you have visited but nothing showing this end ?
Thank you,Barry.

lastvautour

Must have forgotten to select save.

Lou

lastvautour

Please note I merged Additions to this thread.

Year end coming pretty soon. I don't anticipate having any more models completed as I have a pretty full schedule until the new year. I will continue to accept photos for 2011 until mid Jan 2012.

LOu

lastvautour

So far I have 68 models featured for 2011.

Lou

lastvautour

Is anyone contemplating adding to the 2011 Construction photos? Also, please view what is there and let me know if I missed some.

lou

Boomerang

Lou,

You can add the Heston racer and the Payen.

Cheers

Gordon

lastvautour

We have 75 models displayed in our 2011 album. Please select your top 3 in order of preference and reply to this post. I will also ask my other group friends to send their comments directly to me for posting.

Lou

Mark Braunlich

#1.  Lou's Canadair CC-106
#2.  Jeff H's Grumman F9F-6
#3.  Ken Pugh's North American B-25J

Mark

Balsabasher

My choice for 2011 is as follows-

Lou's Comet 1
Jeffs F9F-6 Cougar
Kens B-25

Barry.