• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Cessna 3 view needed

Started by lastvautour, October 13, 2016, 10:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

Anyone have a decent 3 view of the Cessna 310D featuring the original fuselage but the slanted tail fin. I know I have one because I made one before but since my old PC crashed, many of my drawings are gone. The internet shows the straight tail or a much new version with the longer fuselage. I am looking for the D to F version.

Lou

Model Maker

Hi Lou:

Wasn't able to find a 3 view, but did find what appears to be a 310D plan on the Aerofred site. I've posted the link below. If you aren't already a member, it's free to join. I find it a great site for plans. If you have any issues, let me know. I have downloaded the plan and can send it to you vial email. The file size is too large to to post here (3.4 meg)

-ken

http://aerofred.com/details.php?image_id=80182

lastvautour

I am a member and the scale fidelity is poor especially the tail fin. Although scale RC, some give and take is required to provide a stable flying platform. Thanks for the input. My first solid Cessna 310 was balsa and actually flew pretty well. The second I gave to Pete. I have neither drawings in my stash. I think I used a 2' X 2" 3 view from either a Jane's or similar book. I would have blown the drawing up mechanically as a photocopier would not have been available in 1975.