• Welcome to Solid Model Memories.net.

Stay Safe

Started by lastvautour, March 13, 2020, 12:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lastvautour

I hope all members are taking care to avoid COVID 019. Stay safe out there.

Lou

Gearup

Thanks Lou. All the best for fellow modellers and family.

Fraser

lastvautour

No cases in Newfoundland however, there seems to be a run on toilet paper with several locations running out. What is going on in your area?

Lou

Boomerang

Increase in number of cases over here. One confirmed where I live in Canberra There has been a run on toilet paper. Shelves in most supermarkets are empty

Stay safe.

Gordon

lastvautour

We have our first presumptive case and we await test results. Being a world of travelers, no place is totally safe.

Lou
Stay Safe

Gearup

Well, in this day of restrictions on travel, social gatherings and self isolation, it's a good time to start another project. I'm going to peruse the plans on-hand for a suitable subject.  I am not trying to sound dismissive of the serious world event that we are all facing. However, I think that my (our) hobby of solid model building will allow me to divert my energy into doing something that is challenging and fun while meeting the new and temporary social restrictions. 

Wishing all members and guests of this site a safe and healthy weeks ahead.

Fraser

Flying T

Hi been away for a while.building plastic and stick and tissue,must get back to sw, member of FAC  flying aces club,going back in their archive and getting some sw plans. what is this about toilet paper? i told my friends on facebook that the younger generations should look to us to see how we live day to day at home.im promoting making model airplanes as a new old hobby.
FLYING T (AKA. LARRY)

R.F.Bennett

Gentlemen, Hold fast,.. looks like we're in for some chop.
As always, let the chips fly!..  ???
XRay
"The Dude Abides"

lastvautour

Glad to see you are safe.

Lou

Marsh

Hope all can keep safe. We are keeping our heads down over here in Jarrow, Tyne & Wear, UK. Marsh

lastvautour

All OK on the Canadian east coast.

Lou

Jim

Some hot spots appearing here in upstate new york, but nothing like what's been happening down in nyc. Things undoubtedly will get worse before they get better.

On the whole, it's a great time to have a hobby like this...

Everyone, please keep well.
And so it goes...

Gearup

West coast has quite a number of cases but we have a competent Provincial health officer here,  Dr. Bonnie Henry. She does not sugar coat the reality of the situation, but she does it with great empathy for the population here.